2010 in review + 2011 in preview
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health (written by wordpress, then edited down a bit by me, with the 2011 addendum at the bottom):
In 2010, there were 14 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 19 posts.
The busiest day of the year was May 17th. The most popular post that day was “Obama the Menteng Kid” Hits the Big Screen at Lightning Speed.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were facebook.com, blogs.indonesiamatters.com, flickr.com, kopyor.livejournal.com, and twitter.com.
Some visitors came searching, mostly for obama anak menteng, obama the menteng kid, beatty a shadow falls, serambi aceh, and obama as a kid.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
- “Obama the Menteng Kid” Hits the Big Screen at Lightning Speed May 2010
- About Jesse November 2009
- A “Shariah Police” Operation in Banda Aceh May 2010
- Book Club: A Shadow Falls in the Heart of Java February 2010
- Should Aceh’s Religious Leaders Demand an Apology from Serambi Too? February 2010
Attractions in 2011
So I averaged just a bit over one post per month. I’m going to try and do the post-a-week-2011 challenge! I enjoyed writing my Emmet Otter post a few weeks ago, so I’ll probably write about more things than just Indonesia and Aceh stuff. Stay tuned…